Estate planning creates a master plan for the management of your property during life and the distribution of that property at death.
For most people, estate planning will:
- Give you more control over your assets during your life
- Provide care if you are disabled
- Allow for the transfer of wealth to whom you want, when you want, at the lowest possible cost
Common estate planning issues addressed in the wealth management process include:
- Transfer of wealth
- Minimization of transfer taxes
- Asset and creditor protection
- Charitable giving
Our process does not end with estate planning but coordinates your estate plan with your overall plans for your business, investments, insurance and employee benefits.